Friday, January 14, 2011

Funny Friday

I was chatting with a colleague yesterday about work and remembered this video that someone had posted on Facebook over the holidays.  My husband and I watched it over and over laughing hysterically!  Unfortunately, the reason it is so funny is because it is so true.  I'm sure most of you can relate to it.



At the last follow up visit with Daniel's psychiatrist I ran in the door few minutes late.  I was at a work function and Todd and Daniel had met me there and were already sitting in the Dr's office.  When I plopped down in the chair out of breath from running into the building and my anxiety at being late. I finally gathered myself and looked up at the Dr.  I had seen him many times before but this time all I could think was "he has a beard, he is very smart" and try not to giggle the whole time. 

I hope you all find the humor in it as I do.  It is also good to know that it is "almost summer". . .

No comments: