Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Better Late than Never

It is still February so I feel justified posting this.  Daniel made this at school in ELF one day.  ELF is an acronym for a social friend group that he participates in every other week.  He brought the card home and was SO genuinely excited about it.  I can see why.  It is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. 


If case you were wondering the blue lines are glittery and Daniel said it is "flashing"


The inside reads, "Dear Mom and Dad, I love you in London, I Love you in Rome, Look in your mailbox when you get home. xoxox Your secret admirer

It also says Be My Valentine.


Anyone know what that poem is from?? Because it is of course "from" something and not original. 


One of his favorites.  Arthur's Valentine

I think it is about the best Valentine I have ever received.  

No comments: