Thursday, August 21, 2008

Conversation with an 8 year old

Me: I'm tired Zachary I stayed up until 1:00 am watching the Olympics again.

Zach: Moooooooom (eye roll) I've told you a million times, you should DVR the Olympics and go to bed at 10:00 or 11:00. Then you won't be so tired.

Me: But Zach, I was about to go to bed and the finals in the women's volleyball came on. They are the first to ever be a repeat gold medal winner.

Zach: Mom, that's great, but you still could have dvr'd it. . . when will you learn?


Ok, how funny is that? Is that not the most backward conversation you've ever heard? Obviously he is saying things I say to him, I hate when things come back to haunt you. And by the way? When are the Olympics done? I'm really tired. Oh and the time is 11:48 pm. Sigh.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! I can see that people coming to my blog are leaving and visiting yours!