Thursday, February 12, 2009

Swimming Update

Daniel did indeed give Nikki a Valentine. He filled it out before we went into swimming. When we walked in he said, "Happy Valentines Day Nikki, I brought you a Valentine." She was so sweet about it as well as completely touched and overwhelmed. Every girl around her all said "ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's so sweet".

After swimming when we were waiting (and waiting and waiting) for Daniel to appear from the locker room we were chatting and she actually said, "I can't believe he remembered my name so fast". My response was only, "yea, well, I'm pretty sure he likes you, a lot, he remembers names of people he likes, a lot." She was so excited. Yup. He's won over yet another girl, in just 2 hours of instruction. He is too sweet. I think it's going to be a great semester.

2 comments:

mama edge said...

What a ladies' man!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Mama Mara said. Ha!